Medical Writing in Drug Development: A Practical Guide for Pharmaceutical Research
- using abstracts, slides, and posters to present up-to-the-minute research
- how patient-education materials, health-economic assessments, and electronic journals provide ongoing challenges in medical writing
- a dossier approach that expedites regulatory submissions for international drug development
- structural constraints and rhetorical approaches toward regulatory documents
- presenting intricate information in scientifically unbiased, yet technically convincing language
- the effects of electronic publishing, computer graphics, and related technology on the practice of medical writing within pharmaceutical research
Robert J. Bonk, PhD, now holds positions of Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science and in the University of Delaware's English Department.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|